9 month pictures

Well, we had Sam's 9 month pictures last week and I could not resist having some taken of Ava too. I was so looking forward to it and it just turned out to be one of those days!! First of all, it felt like 150 degrees outside - poor kids! Ava did not have a nap so she was GROUCHY!! I had this cute little outfit picked out for Sam and 4 minutes after I put it on he ruined it with Ava's kool-aid! Ava refused to wear a bow in her hair - she kept ripping it out and ripped her dress while taking pictures. So the day was not what I had hoped, but the sweet photographer got some good pictures despite all of that and you can see some sneak peeks here!

http://lfphotog.blogspot.com/2009/06/ava-sam.html

2 comments:

  1. Oh Kristen. That is sooooo our experience taking pictures. It seems when you have somewhere to be and look nice something always happens. I looked at the pictures and they are awesome. They both look so cute. I'm really impressed that you changed their clothes, I can't manage all that. You did really good with their outfits. THey look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristen - those turned out great!!!!

    ReplyDelete