Birthday Boys!!!

Two of our little friends, Lucas and Luke turned one this past month and we had fun at both parties!! Lucas had a party at his house a couple weeks ago and we got to go play there for a little while. He is such a cutie and it was so funny to watch him eat his cake - he was really laid back. My kids attack when you put something sweet in front of them!

I stole this picture from Carla' facebook page ( I hope she doesn't care!!). I had not quite figured out my new camera yet, and took about 40 pictures without turning on the flash!


This past weekend we went to Luke's party at the lake. We swam by their boat dock and Ava loved playing in the dirt, of course! I wish I would have taken a picture of the cute gift bags that Margaret made - they were beach bags with all kinds of fun stuff inside!

Ava loved this sprinkler beach ball - she thought it was funny!

Happy Birthday Lucas and Luke (and Beth's Luke too!)

1 comment:

  1. Love Sam's hat! That was so nice that my Luke got a shout-out. If you lived closer, you would have so been coming to our party too! We have to get together SOON!!!

    ReplyDelete