Playgroup at the Petting Zoo


We had so much fun at our playgroup yesterday. We went to Petit Jean where they have a petting zoo, horse rides, a tractor pull and more. I wish I had my video camera - Ava was more excited than any other kid there. She could not believe that she was standing next to pigs and goats. She literally ran from one animal to another; it was really funny to watch. Her favorite thing (shocking to me) was horseback riding. She rode the horse 3 times and after everyone was finished and they were putting the horses up, the girl came and found us and let Ava ride the horse to its little home. She just had a permanent smile on her face. So cute!! Sam enjoyed himself too, but I have no pictures of him because he was strapped to my chest.
This poor kitten may never be the same again after Ava was finished holding her!


This hungry duck wanted some food and chased Ava around for a while.

Such a fun day!!!

1 comment:

  1. glad you survived! missed reading the comings and goings of sam and ava. I love it that she loved the pets. I wonder if Kate would ride a horse...probably not. My kids love pets...they always want to pet any dog they see. Condo looks very nice...good job!

    ReplyDelete