Happy Birthday AJ!


My nephew, AJ, celebrated his 9th birthday yesterday! I can't believe he is already 9 - time flies!!! He is such a sweet and unique kid!! My favorite memories of AJ are of when I was teaching in Dardanelle and would stop by at Erica's for lunch. AJ was probably Ava's age. When it was time to go back to work, AJ would go put his shoes on and sometimes even go sit in my car. He wanted to go with me EVERY time and he was a persistent little guy. It was so cute and it is hard to think that they are all getting older and not so little any more.


The birthday boy and Sam. AJ was dying to take Sam down the big slide - he had to settle for this baby slide!
All morning Ava talked about wearing pigtails like Haven. I warned Erica beforehand and Haven showed up with pigtails. That made Ava's day!




2 comments:

  1. wow, I don't want my nephew to grow up either...let alone my kids. Happy Birthday AJ! Love the pigtails on Ava and Haven. I love it that she wants them just like Haven!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pigtails! I can't believe Erica has a 9yr old. What are the rest of their names/ages?

    ReplyDelete