Picnic Playdate

We made the drive to Sherwood yesterday to spend the day with Carla and Lucas. Lucas is such a cutie and he is a walking fool - I am very impressed. We had a picnic lunch in the backyard and then went for a swim in Lucas' pool. My kids loved the picnic and the water. Sam soaked everyone - I am not sure Lucas will invite him back!! Ava was so funny because she was scared of Lucas; if he was crawling or walking toward her, she would run to me screaming - "He is going to get me!!!"
I did have a minor tragedy. After complaining to Carla about how much I hate my camera and totally want a new (and expensive) one, I accidentally (honest) dunked into the water when I was putting Sam in. I totally forgot it was hanging from my arm and it is DEAD!! So I am temporarily without a camera which is pretty awful, but maybe I will get a new and improved one soon!! Carla took these and shared them with me before I left!!

Isn't he the cutest little guy?

Sam soaked everyone including me!!

Ava had so much fun. The pool had a palm tree topper and all day she talked about swimming in the jungle.


1 comment:

  1. They are all really cute! I love the picnics. that is a fancy pool.

    ReplyDelete