Purple Lady Swim Party

We hosted a swim party for our little discussion group from MOPS today (somehow our name was the Purple Ladies?). It was so much fun, I think we will have to plan another one soon!! Ava did not know what to think of all the kids at our house; she was soooo quiet, but she has talked about it the rest of the day. Haven was still here today and she had fun; she was my door greeter. We practiced her little speech: "Hi! My name is Haven. Would you like to come to the pool party?" and she walked everyone to the back of the house. So cute! Sam was his usual self - he yelled at everyone and had a big time splashing in the water!



Erica talked me into buying a life jacket and floaties for Ava. It may have been the best thing I have done in a while.

What a handsome guy! He will not keep a hat on his head for anything!!


After the party, I told the girls that they had to rest for a little while before we went swimming again. I turned on the TV and came back 5 minutes later to find this.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun. We are in the Mom's club here and it is great. I just bought Kate one of those suits with the built-in floatees (sp?) and it's not as cute as her other suits, but if I want to brave the pool with both of them by myself, then I'm going to have to stop being vain.... I love it when they play so hard they fall asleep! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so jealous of the pool! there are so many days when I just want to jump in one. ahh... must be nice. :)

    ReplyDelete