Off to Hot Springs

The kids and I are leaving in the morning for Hot Springs. My job while there is to get the condo ready for visitors next week. As I already mentioned, the thought of decorating and putting all of that together is just awful and more than I can take! I wish that I was someone who loved doing all of that, but I am not. Not to mention my two little helpers!! I will not have a computer either which is ridiculous, but I will probably get a lot more done that way! I am sure I will have lots of pictures to post when I get back.

Here are some pictures I took today before and after our swim. Sam ALWAYS has a smile for the camera!


This is what it looks like when I say "Give Sam a hug."
It is not easy to get all of us ready to swim!! And then to get all of us back inside and into our dry clothes - not to mention all of the laundry that makes for me! But they love it so much, it is definitely worth it. Ava likes to sit in the grass for a while after we swim - she has thrown a fit EVERY time so far when it is time to go inside. Maybe I will get that picture next time.

I hope everyone has a great week!
.

1 comment:

  1. Have fun in HS. I can't imagine trying to get anything ready w/my two helpers. My house always looks worse when they are around. I can't wait to see your pictures. I love seeing pics of your kids too!

    ReplyDelete