We Have Liftoff!

Sam is officially crawling. He was scooting with his hands for a day or two, but he has it figured out now. He is so funny because if you leave the room he will cry for a couple minutes until he realizes that he can follow you! If he is after something (especially something that he shouldn't be getting into) he has the most intense look on his face - very cute!


This video was taken in my office/workout/storage room. Sam wakes up a good hour before Ava so we find a spot and play. Also, please ignore my annoying baby talk voice. I never realize I sound like that until I hear it!!!


2 comments:

  1. So sweet! I love it when he puts his head down like he's tired. So great that he is crawling...way to go Sam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet! I love watching babies discover new things. I read your blog and I think your posts are too funny!

    ReplyDelete