Father's Day Weekend

The kids and I spent a good portion of the weekend at the lake with Jennifer. She generously donated her time to help me decorate and even though we didn't finish, I am amazed by what she did. It meant so much to me!!

Jennifer busy hanging pictures


Part of the new and improved living room!

We came home on Saturday night to celebrate Father's Day. I had asked James earlier what he wanted to do and he said, "NOTHING!!" He has been so busy lately that I completely understand. He got to sleep in while we made blueberry pancakes (his favorite) and he worked a little and watched golf the rest of the day. For dinner, I made the Piraino Family Spaghetti (his other favorite). I hope that he had a good day and that he knows how grateful I am for him. I would not choose another person on earth to be my kids' daddy!! Their eyes just light up when they see him and he makes life so much more fun when he is around.





Happy Father's Day and we love you!!!



Happy Father's Day to Papa and Grandpa too! We ate dinner with my dad last week for Father's Day. One of my favorite memories is him reading books to Erica and me. It looks like he hasn't lost his touch!



2 comments:

  1. that last picture is just precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the pictures. I need that Spaghetti recipe - You need to post it!

    ReplyDelete