My 9 month little boy

Sam turned 9 months on Thursday - I just cannot believe it! We went to his checkup on Friday and he is 22 pounds (Ava is only 24) and 29 inches. He is in the 75th percentile for both. The doctor couldn't even hear the heart murmur which is such a blessing! I don't want him to get any older, but at the same time I am already planning his first birthday party!!


9/18/08 - 6 pounds 15 ounces - We were so scared that night after they almost took him to Children's and the next day when we did. It makes me so much more grateful for the happy, healthy baby that he is.



9/23/08 - 1 week old


12/18/08 - 3 months old This was the first smile that I caught with my camera!



2/20/09 - 5 months old


6/19/09 - 9 months old

Sam has the sweetest smile and he loves to grab my hair and give me big, slobbery kisses (my favorite). He is an eater - anything and everything and the faster he can shovel it into his mouth the better. He laughs constantly at Ava - it doesn't matter what she is doing. He is really moving these days and is even climbing some things (SCARY)!! In his nine short months Sam has already caused MUCH more trouble than Ava ever thought of! He dances to music like I have never seen - his whole body leaves the ground. He has the deepest voice that I have heard on a baby and a contagious laugh!! I cannot even begin to describe the joy he has brought to our lives! We love you so much Sam!

2 comments:

  1. he will be 1 soon...i'm so sad how fast it goes. i love those big wet kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops, this is Beth - I didn't realize I was signed in under John!

    ReplyDelete