More Swimming!!

Seriously, what else is there to do in this weather? We had Amanda and the kids over to swim on Wednesday and had so much fun. Ava was so excited that morning and just kept talking about Blakely, but would not hardly look at her once they got here. What am I going to do with this child? I think these pictures are so funny - very Ava!

Bennett loved playing with the noodles. He was also so sweet - he took Ava by the hand and swam with her around the pool.

Ava is becoming a pretty good swimmer (with a life jacket and floaties, of course). She can really move around the pool now - I really think she likes the freedom!

Brooks is adorable and is getting so big. I adore the sleeveless romper and have already started looking at a couple for Sam!


2 comments:

  1. i am laughing at how far out little Ava's arms when wearing her floaties. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sissy and I are thinking the same thing...I started laughing the minute I saw how little Ava looks with her "swimming gear" on! So funny. I can't remember if I told you - I bought Kate one of those little swimsuits with the lifevest built in...not very cute...but she liked it. I get a lot of Kate and Luke's clothes at Target or off ebay. Most of Luke's stuff is from Jacob (nephew)Your kiddos always look so sweet.

    ReplyDelete