Party Time

We celebrated Sam's birthday this past Saturday with all of our friends and family. He had a Radio Flyer wagon themed party and we had a blast. I am so thankful for everyone that came to make his day so special. We have lots of pictures to share--

I got these cute wagon centerpieces for the table. Because the party started at 2:00 we just had finger foods - chicken nuggets, mini sandwiches, fruit tray, veggie tray and chips. Ann (Grandma) also made some delicious bon bons for everyone.
I made these photo collages for Sam's party - one was pictures of everyone holding him a year ago and the other was just a combination of my favorite pictures from this past year.
Gift bags
Sam's wagon cake - you can't see but it says Happy 1st Birthday Sam in the center of the wagon.
Family shot
I really did my best to get a picture of Sam with everyone, but I failed miserably. Here Erica was afraid that he would cry if she held him so we were trying to be sneaky!
BFF Haven and Ava
Sam and his buddy Brooks
My dad came for most of the party and then headed to Fayetteville for the game - it was a long day for him!!
Opening gifts - something must have been really funny.
Sam really wanted this one.
Sam got so much good stuff!! His grandma and grandpa got him this Radio Flyer wagon and he loves it when Ava lets him play with it!!
It looked like it was going to rain all day, but it never did. We had sidewalk chalk and bubbles out for all of the kids to play with.
Sam did great all day, but when it was time to eat the cake he was pretty tired. He dug in a little bit, but he was pretty much done at this point.

At some point during the party I couldn't find Ava and I opened her bedroom door to find her and Haven like this - cute!!

My new favorite picture of all time - Jennifer and Sam.

Happy 1st birthday Sambo!!!

2 comments:

  1. what a great theme - love it! and love the wagons as center pieces! looks like it was a great party! happy 1st birthday sam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like i just copy what my sister says! I love the wagon theme really cute. He looks like he is loving his new wagon. Cute cake. Love the pics. HB SAM!

    ReplyDelete