Fun at The Wonder Place

The kids and I met Carla and Lucas for a fun play date at the Wonder Place in Little Rock on Friday. It is such a neat place and both of my kids just love it and it is imaginative play so I love it. It is hard for me to find a place right now where both of my kids can have fun, so it is worth the drive. Not to mention the fact that they are not messing up my house for a morning - definitely worth it!!
Lucas was so funny too - he is obsessed with butterflies. I think that is so funny!! Carla had mentioned it before, but I didn't realize the extent of it. He found a butterfly decoration on the wall and he would just run after it yelling, "Fly, Fly." Too cute!!

They have a little play veterinarian station set up and Ava just loved playing doctor with the little puppies. Here she is giving the puppy a shot.
All three kids loved this big water table-

I really took a lot of pictures of Sam, but most of them turned out a blur. He was too busy to be still for me. Lucas and Sam sat and played together with these balls for a little while!

The sand box was probably our favorite!! Sam had to be removed because he was eating the sand (and liking it)!!!

Chef Ava making a sandwich for Mommy!!


No comments:

Post a Comment