First Day



Ava and Sam both started Mother's Day Out yesterday! Ava was more excited to use her new bag than anything else - she talked about that bag for two days before school started. Not a good sign :) Of course, it all turned out the opposite of how I expected. I just knew Ava would do great and that Sam would have a hard time. Well, they both cried when I dropped them off. Ava's teacher had to pry her off of my leg. Sam watched all of this commotion with Ava and had no idea what was in store for him. Then I went to Sam's room and when the teacher took him, he was stunned. Of course, he was screaming as I walked out the door.

When I went to pick them up Ava was so excited to see me. Her teacher said she had a really hard day and teared up for me throughout the day. Then we went to Sam's room and he looked at me like, "Who are you?" His teacher said he did GREAT and adjusted so well! It is so funny that I really think I have them figured out!! Anyway, I have complete faith that Ava is going to have such a fun year with her teacher and her friends!!



1 comment:

  1. they look so cute! I love Ava & Sam's bags. Sam looks so big, I guess because his hair is long. Luke still looks bald, so he looks like a baby. Tomorrow is his first day. I hope he likes it as much as Sam.

    ReplyDelete