Sam is 1!!

Sam is one today and I just can't believe it!! I am just especially grateful today for two beautiful, healthy kids and getting to enjoy every day with them. It has been such a wild year with Sam and I wouldn't trade even a second of it!
Sam at 1
You yell constantly at everyone and everything!! You are so loud that I am cannot go anywhere without drawing serious attention! You are such a Mommy's boy. You sometimes screams when people just look at you. Even though it is sometimes hard, this may be one of my favorite things about you. And when it stops, I will be so sad! You love to eat. I could list some of your favorites, but it is really anything we put in front of you! You scream at any meal until you have food in your mouth.
You laugh at everything!! Seriously - everything. And you have the cutest smile! You love your sister, but your favorite thing to do is pull her hair. You think this is really funny. She doesn't!!
You are walking everywhere and are into everything. I didn't have to babyproof the house until you came along! You can say bye-bye and dada. You love to play with your daddy and your eyes just light up when you see him.
You love to dance - when music comes in you stop whatever you are doing and really get down! You have a stuffed bear that you just adore- you sleep with him and we have to take him most places. At Mother's Day Out when you are crying your teacher gives you the bear and you start laughing.
You make us so happy and it is so much fun to get to watch you grow - we love you Sambo!!
September 18, 2008 -
Born at 12:35 pm
6 pounds 15 ounces and 19 1/2 inches
September 20, 2008 - 2 days old
3 months
6 months
9 months
Today - riding in his forward facing car seat for the first time!!

1 comment:

  1. such a sweet post about a really sweet baby boy. Happy Birthday Sam! I know you are so proud of your babies. I'm so happy for you and your family. Can't wait to see his Bday party pics!

    ReplyDelete