Where did my baby go??

Friday is Sam's first birthday and I just can't believe it. We are in full party mode here at the Piraino house. I have been working on a little photo collage for the party this morning and it has made me really emotional. It is not often that I have time to sit down and look at old pictures and I just can't believe how much Sam has grown and how fast a year went by. The other thing I can't believe is how little Ava was when Sam was born - what were we thinking???!!!
Here is a picture that I completely forgot about- LOVE IT!!! Sam was a month old.

All about Sam this week--

supporting Daddy's team!!
He will climb on anything and just stand there until someone helps him down!
Love this picture - I think he has the CUTEST smile!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Sam! It has been so much fun watching your children grow up (through pictures/blog!). It seems like the days pass so slow sometimes, but the years fly by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a handsome little man you have there! it's crazy how fast they grow. makes it harder for me to remember when they were babies. i constantly watch videos to remind myself. :)

    ReplyDelete