My little artists!!


I was very brave last week and spent one afternoon painting with the kids in the backyard. We had such a blast. Ava loves to paint - anything and everything, and Sam loves to eat paint!! What more could you ask for?

Believe me when I say this picture does not do justice to the amount of paint that Sam had on his entire body!!

I haven't written in so long because I am a little overwhelmed with school. It seems like every minute that I am not taking care of the kids or the house I am studying, but I love every minute of it! One thing that I do want to mention is that James and I celebrated our anniversary two weeks ago. He really deserves his own post, but I was crazy that week so he will settle for this. I feel blessed in so many ways to be able to share my life with him. He keeps me grounded, makes me laugh at least once a day, watches chick flicks because he knows I like them, and makes our little family his top priority. The list goes on and on - it just comes down to the fact that I am very lucky!!



My surprise anniversary gift-- ( I would have taken a picture of the real thing, but it is raining outside!)





How is he ever going to top that???

2 comments:

  1. James sounds like my kind of man!!! YAHOOO!!!! I remember your first car and this is a step up! HA! Happy Anniversary! I'm so happy for you and your family. The painting looks so much fun, if it was warmer I would try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can say is OMG! :) What a great gift! Happy Anniversary! Love the kiddos in their undies. :)

    ReplyDelete