Update

I have done a terrible job lately with keeping up with my blog. I am sorry to all three of my followers!! We have stayed busy, but haven't done anything terribly exciting. We bought a condo in Hot Springs (which I guess you could say is exciting), but I have the daunting task of furnishing it. For some people that would be fun, but not for me. One of the things I wish in life is that I had an eye to decorate. I DON'T!!!! I can't see how things go together and so I get totally stressed out just thinking about it. James and I took the kids furniture shopping yesterday (not my best idea ever) and I had at least four meltdowns in the store not to mention the kids. Ava found a princess bed and I literally had to drag her out of the store yelling "AVA PRINCESS." Anyway, we found all of our furniture and so now we just need to go put it all together.


The first picture is of the front of our building and the second picture is the view from the balcony.






It really is nice, but our main purpose is renting the place out and making money, as James keeps reminding me!!! Yeah right! I will have more pictures to come.

The kids are wonderful. Sam has really been a handful lately and I think that just may be his personality. He is so darn LOUD!!! Ava does not want any attention drawn to her; I am afraid Sam may be just the opposite! He is not crawling yet, but he is so frustrated because he wants to move around. He gets on all fours and then dives for something face first into the ground!!


I tried all morning to get a picture of Sam's cute little bottom teeth and this is the best I could do. You can't see them very well, but take my word for it - they are too cute!


Sam will sit for a long time and play with this basketball outside!

Ava has been in princess mode for a little while now. I am afraid that she may be carrying it a little too far! I did buy Cinderella and we had a movie night this weekend - she was just mesmerized and thinks she is Cinderella now. She is definitely talking up a storm! What we hear the most:

Ava dood it (unless she doesn't want to - then it is Mommy dood it)

No Sam- that is Ava's

Good job Mommy - Ava is proud (any time I do anything like open the door for her - she says this)

This is not a great picture, but I thought she looked cute in this little outfit.


I hope everyone (all three of you) had a great Memorial Day Weekend!!


1 comment:

  1. So glad we have a place to rent in Hot Springs now! Let us know....

    Love the pics of Sam - he is getting so big. Love the pic of Ava in w/her piggy tails. So cute

    ReplyDelete