Swim Lessons


This is a little late, but Ava started swim lessons last week. She now has two lessons under her belt and it is AWFUL!!!! She has screamed through both lessons (and I mean screamed). It is all I can do to not jump in there and get her. It amazes me because she is so mild mannered and even if she doesn't like something she will hold herself together in front of other people. Not this time around!! This is my first experience with other parents looking at me like, "What is wrong with your kid?" Bless her little heart. The instructor even came to me after the lesson and asked if I would stay out in the waiting room!! And even though it is heartbreaking to watch - she is learning how to find the steps and the side of the pool (things I think she really needs to know with a pool in the backyard), so we are going to keep at it!!

1 comment:

  1. OH wow! She is so cute! That breaks my heart, poor baby. She will be like Dara Torres in no time!

    ReplyDelete