Get Caught Reading

May is Get Caught Reading Month. As much as I love to read, I hope that James and I raise two readers as well. Ava is definitely well on her way. She would let me read books to her ALL day!! I wanted to share a few of her faves!!


I happen to think this is such a cute book, and as much as I read it I really don't get tired of it.

She LOVES these little Dora books. She has about 10 of them and we both could probably recite them by heart. She can even count in Spanish - we have read them so much.

We have to read this every night before bed - she really likes to look for the little mouse!!

This is the cutest little book with fun illustrations that Ava can relate to. One of the lines - Little brothers are shouty, pouty, messy and mad - she thinks is so funny. The book ends by saying - But most of all a little brother is your best friend - I love my little brother. She gives Sam a hug every time - very cute!!

Happy reading everyone!!


1 comment:

  1. All good books! I will have to check out the last one!

    ReplyDelete