Colorado Bound

We had a farewell dinner for my little brother, Jacob, on Tuesday night. He just graduated from U of A and and is moving to Boulder. My brothers are such a constant reminder to me of how fast my kids are going to grow up. It seems like I just graduated college and they were little. Even though I am sad that he is moving, I am so excited for all of the opportunities in front of him and I know both Erica and I feel blessed to have all of them in our lives!!
Jacob with all of his nieces and nephews

The 5 of us - Conner, me, Jacob, Erica and Jordan

Ava was so happy to see Haven!!

Jacob with my two - Ava is going through a serious stage right now. She will NOT smile for the camera!! It is driving me stinking crazy!!

Good luck Jacob - and we will be planning a trip to Boulder soon!!


No comments:

Post a Comment