A week of firsts

Ava has had an eventful week!! We have moved her from the high chair to the big table and we have started potty training! Well, at least we bought a Dora potty. She has no interest whatsoever though. I just had a moment last week where I think I changed 15 diapers in a day and I swear every time I turn around I see a diaper - it makes me crazy!! To say the least, I am very motivated to get this potty training thing started. The only thing I am scared of - PUBLIC RESTROOMS!!!! I will keep everyone updated on our progress.
As you can see, she loves sitting at the big table.

Also, Sam had his 6 month checkup today and shots (poor baby!). He is 18 lbs. 6 oz. and 27 1/2 inches long. He is in the 75th percentile in both. He is doing great - the dr. could barely hear his heart murmur - YAY!!


No comments:

Post a Comment