Decorating Dilemma

I have been trying to decorate a bathroom for Sam and Ava for months now. I just can't figure it out - it is so hard decorating for a boy and a girl. Of course, Sam could care less right now and Ava will be happy with anything pink (more about that later!!), but I want to do something that will last a while. Now, one problem is that I have an unhealthy obsession with Pottery Barn Kids and I am trying to go cheap on this bathroom. However, I do believe I found the ideal bathroom (from Pottery Barn Kids) and I am going to try and get this look on a budget.

It will be pink butterflies and flowers on Ava's side and green bugs and frogs on Sam's!! I have already found several pieces on ebay and I may have to enlist the help of my creative sister (hint hint)!!

On a side note, Ava did something today that has me very worried for our future together. We were at the photographers picking up Sam's 6 month pics and he asked if she would like a lollipop for the ride home. Well duh!! Does Ava want a lollipop - of course!! Now when he offered her the bowl to choose and said "What color would you like," she replied, "pink." Well , there were no pink lollipops so I suggested purple. Ava said, "NO, PINK" - Are you kidding me? She refused a lollipop because it wasn't pink. The nice photographer dug through the bag for a pink and all was well!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment