Happy 6 months Sam!

My little Sam is 6 months old today. I can't believe it. It is so crazy because when you bring them home and they are crying and staying up all night and eating all the time that seems like it will last forever and then you turn around and they are 6 months old!! Now he never goes by Sam at home - we have many names for him - Sam-Sam, Sambo, Sammy-Sam, Sammy (I know I said I wouldn't), friend (this is Ava's). He is such a precious boy and we are so blessed to have him in our lives. Some of my favorite things about Sam-Sam

--I love listening to his deep little boy laugh

--definitely his cute knee dimples

--Every night at bath time we play peek-a-boo, and he laughs like it is the first time he has ever played

--I love how genuinely excited he is to watch Ava and how his face lights up when she plays with him

--the way he plays with my hair while he is eating

--his little giggle when he gets kisses on the neck

--I love how he goes to sleep by himself - I didn't think it was possible that one of my babies would do that

--I love the way he contorts his entire body just to get a glimpse of me

--that sweet smile
--rocking him to sleep
Sam - 9/18/2008

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Sam...pretty soon you will be 1 yr old!

    ReplyDelete