My favorite flower

The kids and I went to a wedding shower for my cousin over the weekend. The shower was at my Aunt Olga's and near the end of the shower all of the kids ended up playing outside. I was standing with my aunt, Erica and Andrea and we saw Ava running to us with a wild flower she had picked. Now Ava is the type of child that loves EVERYONE and when we are with a group of people she usually wants nothing to do with me. And on top of that she loves Erica and Andrea. I wondered who she was going to give the flower to, I knew it wasn't going to be me!! And she ran right past everyone and brought me the flower!! I could have just melted into the pavement. It is definitely one of my favorite memories so far and it is my favorite flower that I have EVER received!!
I took some pictures of the kids at the shower - Ava and Haven played all day!! Ava was especially happy with her gift from Haven - JELLYBEANS!!

Look at this handsome little man - I love this outfit with the hat!!


1 comment:

  1. That is so awesome! Kids can be so sweet. Sam looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete