One of those Days

We had a pretty busy weekend planned, but I will tell you it did not get started in a good way.  I had one of THOSE days on Friday.  First, we had a birthday party at the park.  Within two minutes (and I am not exaggerating) I had two screaming, injured boys.  Yikes!  After a little rest at home, we had to go get Ava at school.  A lot of times Sam will go without shoes because we just drive through and then drive home.  That was the case on Friday.  Well, I forgot that I had to pick up our dog, Elle,  from Petsmart where she had gotten a bath and haircut.  So, I decided to run in with all three kids - and Sam with no shoes.  In my head I knew we could run in and out and no one would ever know.  I was SO wrong.

On our way out (in the middle of the store), Elle decides to potty everywhere!  This may be too much information, but let me assure you it was awful.  I was holding Jack, cleaning up a major mess, directing store traffic away from the mess, trying to keep up with Sam and Ava- ugh! 

Then we headed to watch my oldest nephew play football.  We were so proud of him! 

Sam had a soccer game on Saturday.  I am putting this on the record - there is nothing cuter than Sam and his buddy Brooks playing soccer.  They dominate the game!  And they are cheering each other on, giving high fives the whole way down the field.  Seriously nothing cuter.

And the major highlight of our weekend.  We hosted Ava's class pet, Penguin Pete.  He went everywhere with us, picked out his favorite restaurants, shared his opinion on just about everything.  My girl takes that stuff seriously, y'all. 


No comments:

Post a Comment