New Day

Where do I begin?

I have been thinking a lot lately about blogging.  For a while I decided that I would just put this little blog to rest; it is hard to find the time.  But I love looking back at this blog to see what our lives looked like.  And not even the big things like holidays - the little things that I think I will always remember for some reason, but I don't.  Also,  I want my kids to see pieces of their little lives and to know me in a way that only writing can do. 

So, I have decided to start a new chapter in this blog.  We have a new design (which is cute, right?)  I plan to write every day (excluding weekends).  It will mainly be about the kids, but I also want to include more about me - my thoughts about motherhood, interests, friendships, etc.

I realize that I don't have many (any?) readers, but this is really for the kids, and so that is ok with me.  I will continue to write and share our lives, and you are all welcome to come along for the ride.

When I last wrote on this blog it was Ava's birthday back in February.  I am not going to try to catch us up.  I barely remember last week much less what happened all spring and summer.  I will leave you with a couple pictures of our summer though, and I will be back with a normal post tomorrow.  Until then...

We took a family trip to the beach this summer - probably the highlight.  James only got to come for a couple days; he is so busy at work in the summer.  But, my kids could live at the beach.  We all made so many fun memories.

Family Pics - We were making silly faces (obviously).  I laugh out loud every time I look at my dad in this one.


The crew - minus James :(

Cuties

Never a smile - but is this GQ or what??
Just a little glimpse.  We accomplished a lot and made tons of new memories this summer.

See you guys tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment