Kids Say the Funniest Things

I always think I need to write down some of the funny things that Sam and Ava say.  And I never do.  I never want to forget their innocent little minds and the things that come out of their mouths.

Ava has said some funny things lately, and I thought I would share.

A couple weeks ago Ava started a new dance school.  When I picked her up the first day I wanted to hear all about class.  Ava was SO excited!  She said, "Mom I have the most exciting news.  There are big boys in dance.  Really big boys.  I read about that in a book one time, but I never thought that would happen to me." 

Last week I picked Ava up from school and we were talking about what she had for lunch that day.  She said (in an exasperated voice), "Mom, we had Domino's pizza for lunch.  But it is very confusing.  There are not actually dominoes on the pizza.  It is pepperoni.  I think they call pepperoni dominoes."

And finally a couple weeks ago I was dropping Ava off at school.  She comes up to the front of the truck so I can give her hugs and kisses before she gets out.  This particular day I was giving a tight squeeze and Ava said, "Mom you are hurting my nuts."  What??  She said, "(sigh) Mom, you are hurting my nuts.  That is another word for booty.  Daniel told me."  And then I got the look like I don't know anything.  Then the principal opened the door and Ava was gone for the day!





No comments:

Post a Comment