Sweet Elle


I wanted to dedicate this post to our sweet, unappreciated dog, Elle. She was our baby first and has been replaced two times over. The life she once knew (sleeping in our bed, curling up on the couch, etc.) has drastically changed. Through it all she has remained just as sweet as before. Last night I was watching Ava try to ride her and Sam pull at every part of her when she gets close. Elle just lets them, and I think a part of her likes it. She would take any kind of attention!! She is very high maintenance, but we could not have asked for a sweeter dog.

The night before I had Ava - Feb 2007


Ava and Elle - Feb. 2008 She is the only dog I know that watches TV - seriously!!!


Sam and Elle - January 2009


Elle may not be the brightest puppy, but she definitely has a leg up over this crazy dog!! The poor thing - his leg is really out to get him!! My sister sent this to me and it is a must see - only 41 seconds and worth it!!


1 comment:

  1. That is so precious...the dog w/the kids...so cute...love the watching tv and looking out the window.

    ReplyDelete