Weekend

I wanted to update on our busy weekend. Saturday night James and I had a babysitter and went to our neighborhood progressive party. We had a blast and I wish I had pictures to post, but since this is only our 2nd time to attend, I didn't want to be running around snapping pictures. Three of our neighbors graciously volunteered their beautiful homes and we all traveled from house to house by golf cart. Each house had a theme and drinks and hors d'oeuvres to go with it. For instance, the theme at one home was a fiesta and they served margaritas, chips and salsa and quesadillas. IT was such a great way to socialize with everyone and meet some new neighbors.

On Sunday the kids and I went to Dardanelle to visit Erica. We all went to church and then to lunch at Cracker Barrel. For the most part, my kids behaved themselves. Sam is just LOUD and cannot sit still so it is a lot of work to sit with him for an hour. And if someone could help me out that would be great, but he won't even let anyone else look at him. He is adorable though!!!

The kids at Cracker Barrel - we are minus Nick (he went camping), but Tyler brought his friend, Dakota.


Last night Joey and Jennifer stopped by to visit . Sam screamed at them all night, but Ava loves them both so much especially Joey. She is so shy around him though - she won't even look at him - it is very cute. But, every time she is on her pretend phone, I say "Who are you talking to?" She smiles and says, "Joey!"

This was at Ava's birthday party - I didn't take any pictures last night. Ashtyn, Jennifer, Ava and Joey.


2 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to have a progressive dinner. Sounds like so much fun!!! good to see some pics of the kiddos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops, published a comment under john's name....this is beth incase you didn't know :)

    ReplyDelete