Easter.....Take 2

We had a very fun and busy Easter . I have decided though that I need to let go of my need for perfection. I just had this idea of the kids behaving perfectly and getting the PERFECT picture in their Easter outfits - HA!! I didn't even manage to get a family picture and really not a good one of the kids - OH well! I did take them to a professional photographer Friday, so hopefully he took at least one good one. It rained all day here so all of the Easter festivities took place indoors. Ava was amazed the Easter bunny came to visit and had a blast hunting eggs. Sam had a blast eating the grass out of the Easter basket.





Ava on Easter morning - the Easter bunny brought Sleeping Beauty DVD and some princess toys.






Sam's first Easter morning - the Easter bunny brought him bath toys, but his favorite was the grass.


Ava is having her Easter Egg hunt in the living room. She has enough candy to last until next Easter!!

The best picture I could get of Sam in his little Easter outfit. Yes, it is a pink shirt - real men wear pink!!!

I had to bribe Ava to sit and take her picture. We are in the process of decorating their bathroom and she loves the new stools. We had to take our pictures on the bathroom stools and this was as good as I could get.

Ava and Haven


The kids are ready for the Easter egg hunt at Mimi and Papa's!

The aftermath of the hunt- that is the fun part right? Andrea (Mimi) had this great idea. She put numbers on the eggs and then went to the Dollar Store and got a ton of prizes and put corresponding numbers on them. Then they called out the numbers and she gave them the matching prize - I thought that was fun!


Andrea makes this cute bunny cake every year.

Ava eating cake - the little girl can eat her sweets!!

Sam and Erica - check it out - he is not screaming!!! (no smile either though!)

Happy Easter everyone!!!


1 comment:

  1. I didn't get any pics of Kate and Luke together...I was so mad. Kate and Luke's out didn't really match - I was having a hard time finding something too, his outfit was blue and Kate's dress was purple (got it on ebay, $17! oh yeah). John was mad that he had pantyhose on...tee hee...they were high socks. I love Sam's hat and I love Ava's dress, all of it so cute. I was suppose to get their pics made last week, but they were sick. So I thought I would go this week...now Luke has two big bruises on his head from falling trying to walk...he looks like he was in war. Post the pics when you get them, I can't wait to see them. Love the pic of Sam and Erica. Also, where did you get the stools for the bathroom, I'm looking for one for Kate. Sorry for long post!

    ReplyDelete