Easter....Take 1

My mom is going to be out of town for Easter weekend, so we celebrated Easter yesterday. We had a delicious lunch and then the kids hunted eggs. I practiced with Ava on Saturday because Erica's kids are serious egg hunters!! Even though it was a little cool, she had so much fun and thinks there are eggs hidden outside all the time. We went to the store this morning and on our way to get in the car she was looking for eggs.
My mom has a small farm of chickens and peacocks and some other birds (I think), but she had some brand new chicks in the house and Ava was amazed!!

The Easter Egg Hunt - my mom bought cute baskets for all the kids and hid tons of eggs. She always has a golden egg ($10) and a silver egg ($5). Of course, Ava only wanted the candy!


Here is Sam when I am holding him -


and here he is when I am not!!!!

Ava and Erica

Happy early Easter everyone!!


1 comment:

  1. Seriously, am I the only person that comments?? Surely people send you emails telling you how cute your blog is and how adorable your children are???? Anyhow, Ava is so funny. I would love for our kids to get together...they would be so funny together. Sam reminds me of Luke, he is having seperation anxiety lately...and it drives me nuts...Kimberley too. She always wants to hold him and he doesn't want her too!

    Oh yeah...your Mother has chickens? For real?

    ReplyDelete