Super Bowl 2009 - Babies, Babies and more Babies!

We had a Super Bowl party here last night and had so much fun. We are so fortunate to have such great friends and family. James has built himself a man cave behind our house with a projector and a big movie screen so he was dying to have people over and watch it out there. The men all stayed out in that building and all the women were inside watching the game with the kiddos. We had most of the food though. Speaking of, we had sooo much food and most of it is in the refrigerator right now calling my name!! I knew that most of our friends had babies or young kids, but it was really funny to get them all together. There were babies everywhere!! It was definitely a bipartisan crowd - there were equal number of Arizona and Steeler fans. And I am so glad that it turned out to be such a good game - I actually did get to sit down for the last couple minutes when it got really good!!

Luke and Ashley are checking each other out!

Carla and Lucas

The wing man!! - my dad

Bad Mommy - I gave Ava a cupcake and then sent her to bed

Ashley and Ava - and crazy Rob with the rabbit ears

The man cave!!

On a side note, I got a haircut this weekend and I really like the new style. It is shorter in the back and a little longer in the front and layered. James said it looks like a chili bowl - is that a compliment? I don't think so!!!


1 comment:

  1. I love the idea of the guys being in a different building! Kinda wish the kiddos had one too! HA. The leftover food today is calling my name too, I'm eating some cookies right now...stupid leftovers! Also, take a pic of your hair. It sounds so cute. I like chili!

    ReplyDelete