Happy Valentine's Day!!!

The Piraino house is full of love today! We started the morning with some heart shaped pancakes made by Ava and Mommy.


I wanted to get a picture of Ava smiling with the pancakes, but I guess she was too hungry to pose.



My Valentine present came right after breakfast - very sweet!!

Ava and Sam opening presents - Ava got some Disney princesses and Dora books - (she may have been more excited about the balloon attached to my flowers) and Sam got some teething rings (cannot get enough of those right now!) Don't you love how James cut me out of the picture - I was ready for my close-up!!





Our heart shaped lunch - Ava's favorite (Chef Boyardee pizza) or as we call it here - Granny pizza. I think Ava liked it!






Our little project of the day was Valentines cards for the grandparents. I owe a sincere apology to any grandparents reading because your cards are obviously going to be a little late - SORRY!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love all the heart shaped food. And the feet prints as butterflies is so cute! Good idea.

    ReplyDelete