Sisterly love



There is nothing more precious to me than watching my kids interact. Ava has been wonderful from the moment we brought Sam home. There has not even been a moment of hostility from her. She is dying to play with him - right now she has to settle for dressing him up in her play clothes and pretending to read him stories. In the morning, Sam wakes up first and I take care of his needs and then we both go get Ava. She is soooo excited to see him. We all lay down in her bed and she says "bye-bye Mommy" because she wants me to leave so she can lay there and play with Sam. She gives him hugs which actually looks more like she is smothering him, but he doesn't seem to mind. I hope they are close as they get older. Because I have my sister and I know how close we are, my wish is that Sam and Ava can experience that!

1 comment:

  1. She's in a bed? That's awesome - Kate is still in a crib. I love it when they play together. So fun. Whenever he wakes from a nap, she said - good morning little brother, have good dreams? Which is what we say to her...so funny.

    ReplyDelete