Welcome

I have been reading blogs for years and have never had the courage (or time) to start one until now!! I don't know how much I have to say that is worthy, but I want to have a record of our every day lives for my kids one day. I will write mainly about my little family and about the things that inspire me and that I want to share with others. Speaking of my family, my husband, James, and I have been married almost three years. He is a great guy - a workaholic, loves his kids so much and his home state of Texas!! Go Aggies! We have a daughter, Ava, who will be 2 in February. She has been such a joy. She is a sweet spirit and has the most beautiful blue eyes and a smile that lights up the room. We also have a 4 month old son, Sam, who is in a hurry to do everything. I think he is going to be a little firecracker!! He is definitely a Mommy's boy - he saves his best smiles for me.














































No comments:

Post a Comment