Play Dates

Now that I am home during the day with the kids there is nothing better than having some adult interaction. We have had a couple play dates lately that the kids (and the Mommy) have enjoyed! Carla moved home recently and last week she brought little Lucas over to play. He is a great baby - sat contentedly and played on the floor all day! Ava was hanging around my neck and Sam was screaming in my lap - crazy kids!!

Lucas was fascinated with Sam!


Today we had over Amanda, Blakely and Brooks. Blakely and Ava are 3 months apart and Brooks and Sam are 1 week apart. Blakely and Ava may be opposites - Blakely is so precious and very outgoing and talkative. Ava is reserved and shy, but she generally comes around. Ava had so much fun - she cried after they left!! It was funny to see Sam and Brooks - lengthwise they are about the same, but Sam is definitely thicker. He is almost 17 pounds - Ava was 17 pounds when she turned one!! I am definitely scheduling more playdates soon!!





1 comment:

  1. I love play dates...mainly for the moms! I'm in the Mom's Club here and I joined for the social interaction for ME, not Kate! But she likes it too!

    ReplyDelete