You Better Belize It!!





OK - so I know this is the corniest title for a blog, but I couldn't help myself! James and I were so lucky to get to spend five days in Belize last week. It is the third time we have been, and this place holds a lot of special memories for us.

I missed the kids like crazy, but this trip was amazing and words just won't do it justice, so you will just have to settle for some pictures.

We went fishing a couple days, and the last day James caught these!
Huge barracuda - it took him forever to get this sucker in the boat
Our guide, Tacio, took us all over the island. He is such a fun person to be around and is one of the reasons we love to go.

Tacio cleaned the fish and James cooked for dinner







2 comments:

  1. I love the title! So funny, I laughed out loud. Looks like you guys had a really good time. glad you made it back safely...Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the title made me laugh too! might be a vacation spot to consider (one of these years). merry christmas!

    ReplyDelete