Christmas in Texas

While we were in Belize, our kids were staying with James' family in Texas. Ann and Sammy (Grandma and Grandpa) were very welcoming and really went out of their way to make sure our kids were comfortable and happy. I am especially grateful for that. Ava is still talking about all the things they did - especially the horse poop!!


We got to spend a couple days with them before we left for Belize.

Ava loved riding the mule with her grandpa to see all the animals. I am kicking myself now for not getting a picture. Here she is getting ready to go.
Such a cutie - boogers and all!


Grandma, Ava and Grandpa waiting in line to see Santa. I did get their picture made, but I don't have a scanner so you will have to take my word it is really cute. They are both actually smiling!!

Still waiting in line!!




James and Sam



While in Texas, we also got to attend the Piraino family Christmas. It was so much fun and I cannot express how glad I am that we got to go. We had some yummy Italian food and had a blast opening gifts. I really enjoyed getting to spend some time with the family since it doesn't happen very often!!

Kim and Sambo

James' cousin, Missy, has two adorable twin girls. Ava had so much fun talking to little Kaylee. I never could get a picture of her sister, Presley.

Sam and his Uncle Steven

Ava pretended like she didn't even know who I was at this party. She was a little social butterfly. Every time I looked up she was doing something different with someone. Once she was putting on makeup with Aunt Barbara then she was having a tea party with Lauren - she seriously loved every minute of it. Here she is with Aunt Jo.


No comments:

Post a Comment