Sad Day!!


Today was such a hard day for me - my baby got his first haircut!!! It was past time - I have just been having a hard time coming to terms with it. It is so wierd - I couldn't wait to get Ava's hair cut and I just want Sam to stay a baby forever. I teared up a couple times this morning, but I really held it together at the salon. As for Sam, he was perfect. I was so proud of him - he was such a big boy sitting in the little chair. As for the picture above, has there ever been anything cuter than this??


We took this before we left the house - Ava wanted a picture with the pumpkins!

My before picture! We went back to Pigtails and Crewcuts (where Ava got her first haircut). They have a airplane, taxi, and a fire truck as chairs - Ava chose the fire truck for Sam!




Of course, Ava had to sit in the taxi during the haircut.

All done - my baby looks like a little boy now :(






2 comments: