Some of my favorites

I finally figured out how to post some pictures.  I don't know what in the world I was doing wrong!

Here are some of my favorites from the last couple months.



Jack's 2nd Birthday.  Isn't this the best birthday picture!  I have to give credit to my sister-in-law Cory.  Love  

I lost my phone for a little while on Thanksgiving.  Later that night I found a lot of pictures of these two sweet girls.


Sam was a cow in his Pre-K Christmas program.  We all had so much fun watching him.


Ava had a Gingerbread House decorating party at school.  Parents were invited to help, and James could fit this one into his schedule, so he joined me.  And thank goodness for that because I am not an architect and cannot build a gingerbread house to save my life!


Our Christmas Eve picture.  They were not excited at all!


And Christmas morning... Jack's favorite gift then and now.  We have had hours of fun with this thing.


Sam got several gifts that I thought were going to be big hits.  And he also got these $8 dollar dinosaur/car things from Target.  They were by far his favorites to this day.  Isn't that crazy how their reactions can be so different than what you think!


And Ava's favorite - her American Girl doll, Chelsea.


No comments:

Post a Comment