Thanksgiving 2010







We had a busy (and really fun) Thanksgiving holiday.  First, we celebrated on Wednesday night with my Daddy, Andrea, Erica's crew, Jordan, and Conner. We missed you Jacob :(  We had a very non-traditional meal -  spaghetti and meatballs.  We also celebrated Tyler's (my oldest nephew) birthday.  He is 14 years old which I absolutely cannot believe.  In two years he will be driving!!!!!

Conner and Sam are hiding from monsters under the table

The birthday boy

Jordan with the girls

The girls had such a fun time playing dress up with Jordan- what a good uncle!!


and a good Papa too :)
On Thursday we went to my mom's and had Thanksgiving lunch with Matthew and Erica's family.  It was a delicious lunch, and all of the kids had so much fun playing


Mama with all the kids

and then with just the girls

We took this picture first and Sam wasn't in the mood - obviously!! 

I hope everyone else had a great Thanksgiving.  I can't believe it is already time for Christmas!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment