Christmas at Our House

We have had such a fun time getting ready for Christmas this year. I think Ava and Sam are both at such fun ages, and we have been able to begin some new traditions. I just wanted to give a glimpse of what Christmas looks like at our house this year.




Our tree
Can I just say that I think the most beautiful trees are the ones full of homemade ornaments.  I will never have a fancy tree - I can't wait until mine is just covered with ornaments from the kids!
Ava and I had a blast making the gingerbread house - Sam had a blast eating half of it :)



It would not have been the same here without our Elf on the Shelf - Sprinkles.  Sam seriously can't stand it every morning until he finds him. And I have to say James has had probably just as much fun finding spots for him!  And to make it even more fun Sprinkles occasionally leaves little gifts for the kids - this morning he left Christmas pajamas!!
I love everything about Christmas cards - making them, sending them, getting them!!  I always keep them and will have fun looking at them again next Christmas!!

Ava REALLY wanted to be Santa Claus in the bathtub - Sam did not!!



 Our new Christmas pj's from Sprinkles!!

I hope everyone else has had as much fun getting ready for the holidays!! 

1 comment:

  1. your tree is beautiful! i have got to get me an Elf on the Shelf. i think jacob would've loved seeing him in different spots each day, but i just put it off... will have to next year for sure.

    ReplyDelete