Thanksgiving Feast



Last Thursday Ava's Mother's Day Out class put on a program and had a Thanksgiving Feast.  James and I were so lucky to go together and have lunch with our little girl!!  She had so much fun playing with her friends after lunch!!



Ava made several goodies for us.  One was a Thanksgiving place mat listing all of the things that she was thankfull for.  The first thing listed - Elle (our dog).  First of all, her teacher was baffled that anyone would name their dog Elle (she spelled it "L").  I assured her that Ava was right and that was her name.  Then I wanted to make sure with the teacher that she didn't say Elle first - she did - haha!!  The order -- Elle, Sam, Mommy, and James. Oh well- third is not too bad- at least I wasn't fourth :)

I hope I can get the video figured out on this blog, because I have another cute one!! 

Happy Thanksgiving from the Pirainos

1 comment:

  1. So cute. We don't have a dog, or I'm sure it would be on the list. Luke filled out one at church and Kate didn't even make his list. Kids are so funny.

    ReplyDelete