Ava's Birthday Week


I felt a little bad because we did not have a party for Ava this year. Instead we did a little something just about every day of the week to celebrate her birthday!! It worked out great; in fact, I think I want a birthday week this year:)
On Tuesday night we went to Russellville and had dinner with my mom and Matt. We had Italian Gardens lasagna (yummy!) and cupcakes. Ava had fun sitting in my mom's lap and listening to stories. Sam even found a new friend in Matthew.

On Wednesday, Ava's actual birthday, we went to have a birthday lunch with James. And we surprised her with her big present - a princess bicycle! Also, Grandma and Grandpa drove in from Texas to celebrate the day.



James put the bicycle together at his office and took us on a little treasure hunt to find it.

Ava would absolutely not look at me. She was so excited to get a little bicycle.

On Thursday, I took cupcakes and Ava had a little party at her Mother's Day Out class. She was so cute wearing her special little hat and watching her friends sing Happy Birthday. Can you believe I forgot my camera for this?? I am still kicking myself.


And then finally on Friday, we had a birthday dinner with the family.
Tyler and AJ

My mom was very excited about bringing this cake (she said she always wanted one.) Of course she didn't come, but I had this made because it meant so much to her.

What a cute picture - totally jealous!!

A special thank you to Grandma and Granpda for all of their help this past week. I could not have done it by myself!

Whew!!! Lots of work but totally worth it. I hope it was a special birthday for a very special girl!

2 comments:

  1. Oh looks like so much fun! I love the barbie doll cake. I have to remember that one. Ava is such a big girl. Love her hair. They grow up so fast...
    Sam really looks like a big boy too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE the cake! I want one for my birthday! That very first picture really shows how much she has grown in her previous pictures. They grow too fast! Hope she had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete