Winter Wonderland


I must admit, I was hoping that the forecasts were wrong. We had big plans on Friday to go visit Carla and then a double date with Brandon and Amanda (and for a stay-at-home-mom who doesn't get out very much this is pretty huge). Well, the forecasts were right and we got ice and snow - and a lot of it! I got over my disappointment pretty fast, and we have had a great time playing outside. Ava just loves it. The first thing she did was lay on the ground and make snow angels. Sam was not so sure at first, but every time we go outside he likes it a little bit more.
Ava catching some snowflakes with her tongue
I said "smile" and this is what I got - hee hee!

James and Ava looking for deer (or reindeer as Ava says) tracks across the street!


We did try to build a snowman, but on my 3rd attempt that Sam destroyed I gave up :) Maybe next year!!


1 comment:

  1. We got like 8 inches of snow...My kids are sick..runny noses so we didn't venture out. I'm ready for summer. Your family looks so cute outside enjoying the snow! Stay warm.

    ReplyDelete