2010


This is how we spent our New Year's Eve - big party at 6:45. Then I was sound asleep at midnight! Ava had a blast as you can see - Sam was not too thrilled about the hat. I have been working on my list of resolutions for the new year.

1. Cook healthier. I am not bad - really. We rarely eat out and I really try to put out fruits and vegetables at every meal. But I really want to cook organic when I can and work on using more fresh fruits and vegetables. I also want to make something with fish at least twice a week!

2. Finish decorating the house. We moved in when I was 6 months pregnant with Ava and I have not slowed down since. Of course, there is stuff in every room, but I don't feel like it is completely decorated.

3. Plan date nights at least once a month. It really should be more often (like once a week), but with James' crazy schedule that is really impossible.

4. Be a better friend. Like most people, after I had kids I just became a crazy person. I need to send notes and cards more often and really make more time for my friends.

5. Take it easy on myself. Sometimes I can be really hard on myself - especially as a mother. I always think I am doing too much or not enough, and I worry about what other people are thinking. I really am going to try not to do that and just enjoy all of the blessings that I have in my life.

Happy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had fun on NYE...staying up to midnight...so over-rated. Good resolutions!

    ReplyDelete