Halloween Fun



I have to admit that Halloween is not my favorite holiday. I don't get into the dressing up all that much and the scary stuff is not my thing. However, now that I can share it with Sam and Ava and see how much fun they have - it may be one of my favorites. We had such a fun night last night. We didn't do anything extraordinary - just went trick-or-treating around the neighborhood and stopped by to see a couple of our friends. The kids (especially Ava) had so much fun!! Ava knocked on the door every time and said "Trick-or-Treat." She was not her usual shy self in the least. Maybe it was the Dora coming out of her or maybe the candy!! After we left each house she said, "OK, I am ready to go to another one." She loved seeing all the other kids and they all loved seeing Dora and Boots. I must say that their costumes were a hit with everyone!! I may start planning early for next year!!


I still can't believe she wore this wig!! She didn't want to until she saw herself in the mirror!



Trick or Treat!!



Joey, Jennifer, Boots and Dora




2 comments:

  1. OMG I love their outfits. Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristen, I am laughing so hard that I'm crying. Those costumes are sooo cute!!! Jacob is obsessed with Dora & Boots!! He asks to watch them ALL DAY LONG! Needless to say, I've seen more Dora than any adult should. And so to see them in costume on your kiddos is just precious. I LOVE the wig!!! They win 1st place in my book!! LOVE IT!! :)

    ReplyDelete