Llamas and Goats and Zebras....Oh My!!!

The kids and I spent this past weekend with our family on a little mini-vacation. We went to Timber Lodge in Amity (outside of Hot Springs).




Our favorite was the petting zoo they had--




There were zebras just roaming around - Ava's dream. She chased this one for a while.





This fawn loved to lick their little hands. Ava thought that was hysterical and said, "That is so disgusting!












Erica and Sam

We went on a tour of the grounds in these little cars and 4-wheelers. Here was my crew (minus AJ and his rabbit ears!) Tyler says I drove like a grandma!

Erica and Nick on the 4-wheeler (very funny)



Isn't this adorable??!!




Matthew and AJ



Sign of a good day - they were like this before we hit the main road on our way home.



The only bad thing about the weekend - no James. You know what they say about all work and no play!!


1 comment:

  1. I have been behind on my blog reading...also, my blog roll says you haven't updated it. So I had no idea there was all these new posts. Sorry, love all the pics. The petting zoo looked like so much fun! Your children are so precious. They are getting so big!

    ReplyDelete