Sweet Jack


I know I should blog more about this baby!  He is one next month, and man has it ever gone fast.  James alsways says that we had it together with two, but having Jack has really thrown us off our game - which is true.  So.. instead of blogging about him I have been loving on him.

Can I just tell you that I have the sweetest, cutest, most energetic baby on earth - does every mother say this?  There is not a contrary bone in his body.  He is just happy.  And what a blessing that is for us. 

Everywhere I go people tell me how cute he is, of course.  But the other day this lady chased me down at TJ Maxx to tell me that she casts babies and children in ads and magazines.  She went on and on about how cute Jack is and how he would get work.  Although I am not (nor ever will be) that mother, it was nice for someone to validate what I already knew- cutest baby on earth :)


As cute as he is, he is also energetic (which is nice for wild).  I have had to really babyproof for the first time.  It is a job chasing that boy around, and I won't lie and say I love every minute of it (because I am exhausted most of the time).  But I will take this happy, healthy boy every day of the week.

We love our sweet Jack and how he has completed us in every way.

No comments:

Post a Comment